Well, now you're about to graduate... and comes the hard task of finding a job... So, where do we start? A good way to find a job is by looking for the perfect job in the internet. Let's get ready to ship off in this excting adventure!
Finding a Job!
- First of all... ask yourself this question: What do you want to do? What can you do? What are you certified or will be certified ...soon... to do?
- Next, go to Yahoo Hot Jobs or Monster.com and try to located a job you'd like to have.
Writing your Cover Letter
- After you have selected your dream job. You're ready to find examples of Cover Letters in the internet. In order to find a good example go to Google and type: Cover Letter Example for Graphic designers in the search window. You'll probably find: Graphic Design Cover Letter for New Graduate Sample - Are you a new graphic designer graduate? This sample graphic designer cover letter will probably help you.
- Now, you are ready to write your cover letter. Get the job information you found and write a cover letter as you were applying for that job.
- Here, it's an article about writing a good cover letter. Do Cover Letters Really Matter?. Follow their advice and remmeber those tipis when writing your cover letter.
- Ok, you have.. you located a job in the internet, wrote a cover letter... now it's time to write a resume... a winning resume, of course.
- Well, again ... let's go to google and find some resume samples for your expertise area... For example: Career Center Graphic Designer Resume - A sample graphic designer resume
- Read the article about writing a great resume.
Arm Yourself With a First-Rate Resume
- write your resume... you can select the kind of resume you want. Make sure your resume includes everything you need to get the job you slected and wrote a cover letter for.
Well, that's all for finding a job, writing a cover letter and a resume. Don't forget to post all your work in your blog.
Keep on shining!